File Your Tax Return Even if You Can't Pay What You Owe Now

Posted to Applied Web NY on Tue, 03/12/2019 - 14:34

The Tax Department offers an installment payment program and other payment options

New York State Taxpayer Rights Advocate Margaret Neri today reminded taxpayers not to delay filing their personal income tax return if they owe money but can’t immediately pay. The Tax Department can help taxpayers avoid or reduce penalties and added interest.

Bulletin assigned to: